CALL FOR DETAILS – 407-791-3665
A Professional Optician will meet with the employees to determine their individual vision requirements. The Optician will ascertain and record prescription specifications, task specific visual requirements, lens type, lens parameters, and frame selection to insure proper fit, comfort, and compatibility to function.
Prescriptions can be determined from a current written prescription, duplication of existing lenses, or by contacting the examining doctor. The approved safety laboratories provide prescriptions that will be filled in strict adherence to prescribed powers and in accordance with OSHA and ANSI Z87.1 Standards
- Normal delivery schedules are two to three weeks depending on the difficulty of the prescription, lens materials, and options.
- Emergency service is available for an additional fee.
- Employee co-pay for budget upgrades can be accommodated.
- Computer generated invoices are provided for easy reconciliation.
- Service can be “design specific” for your company.